Bullet Force is an epic multi-player first-person shooter game that is available out there. The game features everything that you could have asked for in a shooting game. Surprisingly, the game also comes with a single-player mode where you can play with the bots. It is one of the most popular shooting games that you can come across. If you haven’t tried it yet then, you should definitely give it a try.
Tips and Tricks to Follow
In case if, you are playing the game of Bullet Force for the first time then, you may find the game a bit challenging but, that shouldn’t stop you from playing it. With the help of these tips and tricks that are listed below or on https://thatgamehack.com/bullet-force-hack-worth/, you can easily bring the game under your control.
When your round is about to end and you still have the UAV, don’t try to save it. Use the UAV because activating UAV even when the round is about to end is going to fetch you 250 XP. This will help you to increase your level faster and thus, you will be able to unlock the perks in the game early.
Players need to keep in mind that they cannot activate a UAV if there is a friendly UA already activated in the game. However, if there is an enemy counter-UAV in use, you can activate your UAV.
With the help of the muzzle brakes in the game, you can reduce the recoil of your gun. It will make it easier for you to shoot in full auto.
You can make use of the suppressors if you want to remain off the mini-map. But in the case of UMP, the suppressor actually makes the gun sound much louder than without it. Also, suppressors can help you hide from those annoying headphone wearing enemies. The longer you stay quiet and hidden, the longer you can survive in the game.
When you are in a gun fight, you can make use of the flash bangs. They are really useful in the game since they are used to blind the enemy with a flash of light and along with an ear-piercing noise. With the help of this, you can get the chance of killing your enemy.
So these are some of the tips and tricks that you need to follow. With the help of these tips, you are sure to do well in the game.
Before switching to BlackBerry, I had been a big supporter of the Windows Mobile platform. I had a touchscreen phone with hardware keyboard and was pleased with the wide variety of applications available for Windows Mobile. Games, utilities, dictionaries, basically an application for anything you wanted. Between the wide variety of applications available and the touchsreen, I was not able to see myself using any other platform.
A couple of years later, once I started experiencing some hardware (and battery) issues, it became evident that stability was more important to me than I had initially surmised. I picked up the BlackBerry Curve 8330 and have not looked back since. Even though it took me a week or two to “cope” with the lack of a touchscreen, the vastly superior battery life and application catalog have made me a BlackBerry fan in the truest since of the word. I think I could write an article about the hardware aspects of the phone, but for this installment, we’ll be talking apps. So, without further ado, here is a list of my top five, can’t live without BlackBerry apps.
Shazam – One application from my Windows Mobile days that I was very happy to see make an appearance on BlackBerry was Shazam. It is the quintessential application for music lovers. If you hear a song on the radio, tv, etc, but do not know who sings it, simply fire up Shazam, and tell it to “tag” the song. Shazam records a snippet of the song, sends it to their servers via the internet where it is identified using the acoustic fingerprint technology and then sends the name of the song, artist and album, along with a link to purchase, back to your phone. For BlackBerry, the demo version will allow you five free tags per month. For a paltry $10 fee, you can unlock unlimited tags and never have to wonder who sang that song again. I can only recall two instances where Shazam did not correctly identify a song and one of those was a live performance of a song. In my very unscientific opinion, I’d give Shazam approximately a 95% accuracy score.
Pandora – If Shazam lets you identify music you are unfamiliar with when, the Pandora could be considered the opposite: it exposes you to music and musicians that you may not be familiar with, but would probably appreciate. After opening the application, you simply enter a song or artist that you do like, then using the Music Genome Project’s library of “genes,” Pandora finds other songs or artists that share similar characteristics. I’ve found several artists that I know enjoy, using Pandora. The desktop version has a few more features, but the mobile version is very nice for when you are waiting somewhere or just want some tunes. This is definitely an app that will use a lot of data and battery power, so make sure you have plenty of both on hand, before you start rocking out.
TwitterBerry – If you’re a Twitter user, then this is a must have. TwitterBerry allows you to post updates, view your friends’ timelines and direct message users. As with Pandora, the desktop version has more features, but for status updates on the go, TwitterBerry is very handy.
Facebook – For those social butterflies out there, you’ve probably already created a Facebook account. What better way to keep up with your friends and family than with Facebook for BlackBerry. The Facebook app makes it easy to update your status and view your friends’ status updates, but it also has a few other tricks up its sleeve. For example, you can use your BlackBerry’s camera to take a picture, then post it to Facebook and even tag people in the photograph, all from within the Facebook app: no need to switch back and forth between applications. Another great feature is the ability to send and receive direct messages as well as send and reply to friend requests. This app has been updated several times since I started using BlackBerry, so if there is a feature that you are looking for that I did not mention, don’t worry…it’ll probably be incorporated into a future release!
Chronograph – Lastly, we have Chronograph. While certainly not as flashy as the other applications I’ve listed, this one is every bit as useful to me. Amazingly, there is no stopwatch application included with BlackBerry OS (at least not on version 4.5 for the Curve 8330). Chronograph fills this gap for a great price: free! The application lets you toggle between a countdown mode or a true stopwatch mode. There are a couple of reasons why I was searching for this app. For one, working in the IT field, I found myself needing to time events in order to test fixes for end users. Showing someone the difference between their computer taking “forever” (their words) and three minutes (actual time) to boot up is priceless. Secondly, the countdown timer is great for family game night. Whenever we have a game that needs a time limit, but the included timer is nowhere to be found, I simply fire up Chronograph and we can get back to the matter at hand: game night! Chronograph allows you to set time limits, alert types and even the tones/songs that are played when the limit is reached. My only complaint with the app is that in stopwatch mode, it only lists hours, minutes and seconds. As a runner, a millisecond field would be appreciated, but I do understand that most people needing this functionality would probably already have an actual stopwatch.
These are only a small sampling of apps that you can download for BlackBerry. Four of the apps I have listed (Chronograph being the only exception), are available for download on BlackBerry App World, a convenient, “one stop shop,” for BlackBerry apps. There is even a downloadable BlackBerry App World application, so you can preview and purchase apps, directly from your handheld. So, once you’ve mastered all of the built in applications for BlackBerry, charge up your battery, verify that your data plan is set to unlimited, and start downloading those apps. You’re bound to find something fun and useful in no time.
The Blackberry 8110 is the latest in the Blackberry mini-smart phone range, it’s got a great range of features and it’s worth checking out if your looking for a Blackberry at comparatively little cost. The phone itself is aesthetically pleasing, it’s available in a number of colors including silver, and blue.
Overall, the hardware on this phone is pretty basic, there is no support for WI-Fie and this leaves you with the strictly limited GPRS and EDGE technology, keeping your Internet fairly slow and stopping you from watching any media online. The camera is actually very good, and this is really worth having a look into if you’re happy with limited zoom functionality. The phone charges remarkably quickly, though the battery life is very, very poor for a Blackberry.
The phone comes jam packed with great software including Windows Live Messenger, Facebook, MySpace, Bebo, MyDocuments (or at least a trial version), and the operating system it uses is fairly good (if not hard to navigate at first).
The price of the phone varies significantly between networks and stores, we managed to pick up the phone for about £80 (pay-and-go) which is fantastic, we even managed to negotiate our way to a years worth of e-mail and Internet.
So, what’s the verdict? Well, all in all, this is a great phone for anyone to have, whether your a teen looking for superb way to access Facebook or a company director looking to check up on your e-mails.
Hay day game is the most popular game that is known these days. People of every generation are playing this game. Hay day is basically a farming game in this game the players of the game has to do the farming in their own way. There are two useful ans easy ways that can help you in making your farms great. One such way is either you can earn money and can spend this money on making great farms. Or the other step is getting the hay day coins and diamonds and spending them in getting farm things this will help you in making a good farm. For getting these coins, you can use the hay day cheats that will help you in getting the coins and diamonds.
With the help of these coins players of the game can purchase seeds and all the farming equipment as well asthey can go for other useful things. That will help you in getting the harvest this will help you in earning. And the diamonds in the game can also be used so that one can further in the game. As for moving further in the game you are required to have diamonds so for moving further you need to have a hay day diamonds glitch.
Who can you get these coins and diamond in the game?
Anyone can get these coins as well as diamonds as gifts, or you can also get them by purchasing them from the hay day shop. And one such way is using the hay day cheats while using these cheats one can easily get the coins for free. And for this hacks you do not require any type of money as they are totally free of cost and are very easy.
For the gamers who are using the hay day here is something that can help you in getting the best idea that will help you in playing the game effortlessly and one can easily get forward in the game if they are using these hay day hacks. If you want to want to go further in the game here some tips that can help you in getting best cheats for getting coins and diamonds.
Tips for hay day cheats for getting diamonds
If you have synchronized face book with the game hay day hack, then, in this case, you will get diamonds every time to go up to a level. Players of the game also get the hay day diamonds for logging hay day if you discover a movie ticket and also watching other video games.
Once you reach level number 24 you can easily get diamonds- if you are opening a mine you can blast using the TNT, then, in this case, you can get the diamonds on every second explosion.
Make sure that you watch for having purple tickets- you should always watch to have the purple tickets that you get appear near the newspaper that they deliver to farm. By clicking on this, you can claim to have diamonds.
Players can achieve 78 gifts- through the three levels they are given a ribbon and a diamond after every completion of each level.
Players who are reaching the level 27 should go for diamonds fishing- if you are looking for the boat that you need for repairing and fixing. You can get diamonds depending on the size of the fish that you are catching. Bronze fish gets one diamond whereas the silver and gold get three diamonds.
Cheats that can be used for collecting gold
For the farmers who are needing gold can easily use the hay day hack video game tips but make sure that you are aware- this will not work very easily. You can head to the road shop once you buy the new slot game you can sell five pieces of wood. And the other former can buy the wood for 500000 gold.
You can go through the newspaper looking for the items you are selling in bulk. You can purchase the items and can get profit individually.
These are some of the best hay day cheats that will help, you in getting the best cheats ever. So get these cheat they are free of cost and are also easily available.
If you have tried really hard to compete with the professional players of the clash of clans and have failed due to lack of gems, then there is no need to get disheartened. Gone are the days when people use to play and play hard to reach on top. If you want to get the best gaming experience in less time, then you must immediately make use of the clash of clans hack. This will help you in experiencing the game at a whole new level and save a lot of your time. Before we move further and discuss about the hacks of this game here is a brief of it.
About the clash of clans
It is the most popular free mobile strategy game in the world. Its popularity spread like fire just after its release in the year 2012. This game is just about playing and increasing your empire. The more you play, the more you will grow in the game. The most important thing in the game is the gems you get. You can increase your power and army in the game and your profile on the whole. One way of getting the gems is by winning the battles, but this is an ultimately slow process. If you want a faster game play, then you will have to invest money. But if you want an even better idea then you can use the clash of clans hack.
What is the clash of clans hack?
The clash of clans hacking tools are the best way by which you can get free gems and other perks of the game. You just have to enter your username to the tool and click on the number of gems you want to generate. The generator will help you generate the gems in no time. The gems and elixirs will be transferred to your account instantly so that you can take the advantages in the best way.
How can you get these tools?
With the increase in popularity of the clash of clans the popularity of its hacking tools has also risen tremendously. Various websites have come up with their own version of the gems generator that provides the player’s advantages of free gems. You can choose the best-suited website out of the various options available. However, before choosing the websites, you must also be aware of the outdated and fraud sites. Compare them before choosing and get the safest and most reliable hacking tool for you.
Why to choose the CoC hacking tool?
There are several reasons for using clash of clans hack. Some use it to save their time while other does this for fun. These hacks provide a player the advantage of exploring more and save a lot of your money. The real fun starts when you get a higher currency. It not only increases your profile but also lets you win the game against professionals. Many players were able to reach on the top of the score board with these hacks.
When everyone hears about the use of a generator tool then the first thing ping in mind is related to security. Clash Royale is the best game but it isn’t worth playing at some points. The game doesn’t provide enough method to earn coins and gems. The game is all about cards and if you are playing it then you may know that this is really hard to win using the less powerful card. Most of the people spend money on the in-app purchases so that they can avail good amount of gems. They can avail lots of resources that are enough to win. On the other hand, teens or kids who don’t have credit card can’t spend money and they always lag. The option left in this condition is the use of generator which can provide free resources. The burning question about the generator is regarding their security. Is it safe to use? Is it provides enough resources? Is it requires download and installation of any application? There are lots of questions and if you want to know about it then read the full article.
Everything About Clash Royale Hack
As you know that a generator tool has lots of question about it but most of them aren’t answered. Well, Clash Royale hack is the best and exclusive tool. This tool is able to provide unlimited resources which mean the user can avail thousand of gems and millions of coins. Both of these resources are helpful in availing more cards and increase their power by upgrading. There are mainly two features which made this tool safe which is:
The first feature is really advantageous because this doesn’t let you get banned. The second feature is the proxy which is optional but we suggest you to use it. The reason of using this tool is to avail resources with safety. If you want to be anonymous then never ignore things which are helpful in browsing securely. Now the question is regarding generating of coins and gems. it is able to provide the number of coins your gaming account can hold. Yes, there is the limit on coins; even you can’t collect coins more than the limit of game. This is same or gems and doesn’t need to worry about it. The reason is regularity feature of the tool which means the user is able to generate even he/she has used the tool for countless times.
The Need Of Using A Hack Tool
This is the weirdest question asked about a hack tool. This thing depends on you that you have to use it or not because some people want to play slow and they have enough time to spend on the game. On the other hand, if you want to end this game soon then you can consider the use of clash royale hack. This way you will proceed fast and win most of the battle with ease. This is all about winning so use it.
I remember when I was in high school and came across Planeshift; heralded as a free MMO that boasted hundreds of thousands of subscribers with a hugely detailed world, a variety of races to choose from, and an in-depth character creation section. I was immediately impressed with Planeshift’s interface when it came to creating a character; a variety of questions are asked that impacted the skills and temperament, like what profession your mother and father held, where you grew up, what event took place during your birth. I had a lot of fun changing my answers to see what my character’s strengths and weaknesses would turn out to be.
Planeshift’s unique quality comes from it’s diverse races that the player can choose from in the beginning. Besides the humans and dwarves you see in many other games, players can select the Ylian, the tall and red skinned people who are susceptible to silver, or the agile and catlike Enkidukai, or even a race made of stone called the Kran. Each race comes with its own specialties and drawbacks, so choosing a race depends on your preference of gameplay.
Back in the development stage of Planeshift, there were a few quests to be done and most players would run around looking for gems like emeralds, rubies, and diamonds which have since been replaced with the currency tria. The quests could only be initiated if the player typed in the correct phrase, which was difficult figuring out, but since then the game allows players to initiate dialogue with the mouse. The world is pretty fun to explore and the game has come a long way since I first signed up those years ago.
Because the game is free and the people developing it have only their love for games as their reward, the game is taking some time to settle in and make an impact in the gaming community. But as you can tell from the screenshots the graphics are fairly detailed and the world is expansive, so anyone looking to try out a free and fun MMO should give Planeshift a try.
With the summer season almost in full swing, school almost out, and a bunch of great new video game releases, what better way to beat the heat than to check out these top Playstation 3 games for the summer of 09. There are games for every gamer’s taste, so finish your popsicle, turn up the air conditioning, and hit the Playstation network with your friends.
Infamous – In this open world format game, you will play your way trough Empire City as Cole, the bike messenger turned superhero. After a package he was delivering exploded and takes part of the city with it, it’s up to Cole to bring the city back to life. Using his electricity based powers he helps to rebuild a devastated city, and gains more and more powers as he goes on. The ambient sounds and look of the city makes it feel as if you were right there in it, not to mention a soundtrack that matches the game play perfectly. With lots of side missions and bad guys to fight, it’s a game that will have you playing all summer, and long after that.
Prototype – With a release date of June 9th, Activision brings us Prototype, a third person, open world game that is set in New York City. As a genetically mutated shape shifting Alex Mercer, you make your way through a post modern version of New York City in search for the reason and people responsible for creating you. This is a much anticipated game that should keep us glued to our controllers all summer long.
MLB 09: The Show – What would summer be without baseball? MLB 09: The Show will make you feel like part of your favorite team from the comfort of your own home. Just about everything about this game is improved upon and better than last year. There are new features, modes of play (Road to The Show) and realistic animations. Even the in game announcers are improved. The only drawback to the game is how challenging it can be, which only shows how much detail was put into making it. It will have you feeling so much like you are part of the game; you’ll have to hit the showers when you’re done.
Burnout Paradise – Although this game has been out for a while, the gang at Criterion Games is constantly updating and adding new features. If you haven’t driven around Paradise City in the past few months it’s time to get back in the drivers seat. There are new features like toy cars, boost special cars, a party pack (a fun game to play with up to 8 people), a cops and robbers game, and soon an entire new island will be available to explore. This is a great summer game to get into because the content and graphics are always getting better.
Flower – This is a mesmerizing journey though different colorful worlds where you, using the sixaxis controller, guide clusters of flower petals through paths collecting more petals along the way. The more flowers you bloom by passing over them, the brighter and more colorful each world becomes. The challenges get harder the farther you travel. This is a great game for summer, it’s relaxing, challenging, and although it may seem like a children’s game, is anything but. Flower is also a game that supports trophies, and includes mellow relaxing music. Being that the game is downloadable content (DLC) on Playstation 3, the price is very reasonable, especially for the graphic quality and hours of enjoyment you will get from it.
Hey guys, today I’ll be covering some basis of the online game genre seen in these days consoles.
Online games have been around for a long time, since the dawn of Xbox and Playstation 2. Players emersed themselves in the fun of classics like Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2. I’m only mentioning these two games, because they had the most success for the consoles back in the 2000 – 2005 period. Halo 2 was a massive hit, with it’s intriguing plot followed from Halo: Combat Evolved and it’s online play was nothing far from superior. Players could put a head-set on and wage war with other Halo fanatics from across the world. What more could you want? The service was in the name of Xbox Live, and surely enough Microsoft had to put out a small price tag to access this feature. But it was worth it for the gamers who begged their parents to cough up the money.
Moving on to the current generation of Online Games, we always think of 2 that shine. I’m sure you gamers that are reading this would have a fond history of at least one of the titles mentioned. The first title I will say is by far the most popular online game in history. It outsold every movie, CD and game in the world. This game is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, only released recently it has sparked a huge community flowing with excitementevery time you hear that countdown to the next match. Stats show that over 20,000 people play it online across all platforms, and have wasted over 600,000 hours on it. That’s a lot, huh? The game made over 100 million in its first week.
Halo 3 has been around since 2007, and it still has a huge community. It’s very popular and the multiplayer was quite a surprise, it’s perfected it in every way. This brings in thousands of gamers to play some match’s every day. Whats even better on both games is that you have voice chat, to give some of your friends some ‘smack-talk’ while your playing. This makes the community and general experience so much greater.
Games are evolving with brand new ideas as we speak, this is a positive move for gamers all over the world. Online Games have been around for a long time, but are now really sparkling in the sunlight. I myself love to play some Call of Duty and Halo 3 online, it’s a great experience for everybody. While some people may not agree, I find that Online Games are bringing gamers together and producing a special ‘bond’. This affects gamers in a way that they will make more friends, have an overall better time and will spend less time complaining to their parents about some person online who called them a ‘so and so’.
Ah, the Ninentdo-64. A relic of my childhood, of a life once lived. Well, actually, it would be a relic, if I didn’t still own it and play my games from time to time. The N64 was at its best in multiplayer “party” games, where 2-4 people could gather around and play for hours. However, it was 2 single player games that came out on the N64 that forever revolutionized gaming. N64 was the third generation of home entertainment gaming systems produced by Nintendo, its predecessor being the Super Nintendo. N64’s main competition came from the original Playstation. While many will argue that Playstation was superior in every aspect, I disagree. While Playstation had a much larger base of game titles to choose from; it was the N64 that had the “can’t miss”, unbelievable games of their generation. Much was said about how the CD games of the Playstation outperformed the outdated cartridge system of the N64, however, I never experienced any issues with that. I was a proud owner of the N64, and still am today! So, without further ado, and with apologies to games like Star Fox 64 and 1080 Snowboarding, I present the top 5 games ever made for the Nintendo 64!
5. Super Mario 64 – The next generation, game of the future, of its own time, Super Mario 64 was the first game released for the N64. There was no turning back after this game was made, and it set such a high standard for style of play, hours of enjoyment and much more that it is still used today as a standard bearer. This was the first platformer game to be set in a 3D environment, as opposed to the screen scrolling, 2D games of the past. It was an absolutely astonishing leap over games of the previous generation, and in doing such, may forever disappoint us when new game systems come out. No new game system can ever improve so drastically, with it’s first title, than the N64 did with Super Mario as opposed to the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis systems that preceded it. The first time playing this game was almost shocking, as you sit there thinking to yourself, “I’m moving in any direction I want to!” The graphics were pretty and detailed, and the many levels, side quests and puzzles left you forever entertained.
4. Perfect Dark – This game was developed and based on a game that just falls a bit higher on this very list. Perfect Dark, was all about an astonishing array of multiplayer choices, difficulties, settings and variations. For the first time, you could actually play multiplayer by yourself. You could arrange a game with up to 8 computer Sims, and fight them until your thumbs went sore. And, unlike some other games, the highest level of difficulty, wasn’t just hard, but was in essence, unbeatable. When playing multiplayer, you could create your own character, and use him every time you played. This let you keep track of your stats, reach new levels and unlock more items. All of the assorted weaponry was a precursor for games like Ratchet and Clank, and Halo, with all of their futuristic guns. What was better than holing into a corner, throwing down a Laptop Gun to protect your blind side, and fighting everybody off on the other.Oh yea, the single player missions were creative, difficult, lengthy and enjoyable – on every difficulty setting – and left you screaming for more!
3. Mario Kart 64 – Were the graphics groundbreaking? No. Was the style of play, or idea for the game, something that was never seen before? No. In fact, Mario Kart 64 was a pretty exact replica of the game on Super Nintendo, only with more 3D levels and graphics. So why is Mario Kart 64 up this high as one of my favorites? Well, because no matter how many times you played, it was still always fun. You could run through one of the race circuits by yourself, or with a friend. You could go to war with up to 3 buddies on one of the four battle levels. (Didn’t everybody have a favorite? I would torment people by choosing Skyscraper, and watching as they fell to their demise!) For a game as simple as it was, there was tons of strategy to be used. For example, placing a “Trick Box” directly on top of a real box; or learning the fastest route to take through Yoshi Valley. This game just never got old, and would always provide hours and hours of fun, for any level of gamer, and any agegroup.
2. GoldenEye 007 – Perfect Dark was prettier, smarter, had more options, more weaponry and let you play multiplayer by yourself. So why is GoldenEye ranked higher? Because it came first! It paved the path, and Perfect Dark was made using GoldenEye’s engine. GoldenEye absolutely changed the way to think about first person shooter games, and multiplayer shooter games. Oh, the battles that could be had on the multiplayer games. They became known merely by weapon choice and location: “Proximity Mines, Stack” or “Explosives, Caverns”. Set it up with a few simple setting changes, and boom you were ready to go. The style of play, as well as the intricacies of the missions, was something that was never seen before, and certainly not on any console. After beating the single player game once, you could go back and attempt it on a higher difficulty, or try to beat your record for time. Many games that followed tried to emulate the success and style of this game, and nothing was ever able to achieve it. The ability to zoom in with a Sniper Rifle, and watch your enemy, the way you had to avoid detection so the alarm wouldn’t get set off, and an endless list of other ways this game made its mark, will leave this game on a permanent high spot for best games, best shooters and best multiplayer games, of all time-on any console.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time – If you didn’t see this coming, well to be honest, I feel sorry for you. This is not just the best video game ever made for the N64, this might be the best video game ever made, period! Oh, how I waited for this game to come out. Months and months of waiting, a preorder placement, the special gold cartridge, I had to have it! It came out right around my birthday, and I made sure I got it the very day it came out. I couldn’t wait until the weekend, and certainly couldn’t wait 2 full weeks to my birthday, no way. The seemingly unending scope of options, places to explore, goals to accomplish, it was truly mind-boggling. Being a fan of the original Zelda games on the Nintendo system, this game was able to keep all of the great qualities of its simpler predecessors, and add everything else one could imagine. You were able to grow from a child aged Link, to a full grown adult-and then travel back and forth in time between the two. There were the side games, such as fishing in a lake and the bomber game in the market. Everything you had to collect, such as all of the Gold Skulltulas, and as usual, the heart pieces. Learning to ride a horse to get you around Hyrule quicker, and learning various forms of magic to assist you on your journey. The temples were vast in size, lavishly designed, extremely intricate and very difficult to figure out. The puzzles were challenging and took time, but yet were rewarding and fun as well. When walking around Hyrule, it actually changed from day to night- monsters would appear, it would become pitch black and the music would change! Speaking of music, this has perhaps the best musical score for a video game ever. The music was able to perfectly capture the emotions of a scene, town or character. Beating this game only meant one thing, starting it over again! This game will forever hold a special place in my heart and in my mind. The graphics were beautiful, and the game experienced no glitches. The absolute, almost insane ambitiousness of this game- the vast levels, the space between the towns, the unending array of side quests, characters and ways to busy yourself left you always wanting more. You could pour hundreds of hours into playing this video game, and still want to play it again. If you own it, I suggest dusting it off and starting to play right now! If you never owned it, well, go to a video game store, and buy it, right away. You will not be disappointed. But be warned, this game, could very well ruin your social life; but then again, it would be worth it! Phenomena, in every way imaginable… a 10/10, an A+!
So, there you have it, the top 5 N64 games of all time. I hope it conjured up some fine memories, or inspired a quick purchase if you never enjoyed these amazing games. These games are all timeless and fun for people of any age. Long live these games and long live the Nintendo 64.